Modern Slavery Information
We are not legally required to submit a report at the end of the tax year in line with the Modern slavery act (section 54) because we have a T/O of less than £36 million. However, we have published a Modern slavery statement as this is an issue we wholly support and falls in line with our company values.
Total Rewards Search Modern Slavery Statement
This statement is made pursuant to s.54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps that Total Rewards Search has taken and is continuing to take to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain.
Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour. Total Rewards Search has a zero – tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective procedures in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
We operate many internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
• Recruitment policy. We operate a robust recruitment policy, including conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
• Whistleblowing policy. We operate a whistleblowing policy so that all employees know that they can raise concerns about how colleagues are being treated, or practices within our business or supply chain, without fear of reprisals.
• Code of business conduct. This code explains the manner in which we behave as an organisation and how we expect our employees and suppliers to act.
Total Rewards Search conducts due diligence on all suppliers before allowing them to become a supplier. This due diligence includes an online search to ensure that particular organisation has never been convicted of offences relating to modern slavery.
In addition to the above, as part of our contract with suppliers, we require that they confirm to us that:
• They have taken steps to eradicate modern slavery within their business
• They hold their own suppliers to account over modern slavery
• UK based suppliers – they pay their employees at least the national minimum wage
• For international suppliers- they pay their employees any prevailing minimum wage applicable within their country of operations.
• We may terminate the contract at any time should any instances of modern slavery come to light.
We keep staff informed of the signs of modern slavery and what to do if they suspect that it is taking place within our supply chain.
We have had no reports from employees, the public, or law enforcement agencies to indicate that modern slavery practices have been identified.
Total Rewards Search – Modern Slavery – 2023